Wealth management is the coordination of all of your financial, investment, tax, and estate planning needs and services. Bigelow will help you identify and organize your investment management, financial planning, retirement planning, and estate planning needs. We use a client-centered consultative approach and collaborate with accountants, estate attorneys, and other professionals to ensure all your needs are met.
We help you answer:
- How do all the pieces (investments, social security, insurance, taxes) work together to help me achieve my goals?
- Do I have enough in assets to warrant an estate plan?
- What happens to my 401(k) when I leave my employer?
- How do IRA withdrawals affect my taxes?
- How do insurance choices (life, long-term care) impact my risk tolerance?
Bigelow Wealth Management Benefits
- Gain greater clarity and peace of mind knowing your needs and services are integrated.
- Improve your understanding of your financial situation from a comprehensive approach.
- Increase your confidence in achieving your financial and life goals.
- Reduce stress and anxiety about your financial situation and outlook.