Management of Trust Assets
A Trustee may appoint an investment advisor to assume responsibility for the management of a trust portfolio. Our team of dedicated professionals will partner with a Trustee to meet the complex investment, tax and estate planning needs of the beneficiaries.
WE HELP YOU ANSWER:
- What benefits does the Trustee gain from utilizing the expertise of a professional investment advisor?
- What opportunities and challenges are associated with managing investments for multiple generations?
- Can the investment manager develop a long-term investment strategy to help the Trustee meet the goals of the trust while providing the maximum economic benefit to the current and remainder beneficiaries?
- Does the investment advisor have the capability to produce the necessary principal and income trust accounting reports?
BIGELOW ASSET MANAGEMENT BENEFITS
- Allows Trustee to focus their expertise on the day-to-day administration of the trust.
- Trustee receives substantive information from an experienced multi-disciplined team of wealth advisors.
- Access to financial planning education for the next generation of trust beneficiaries.
- Detailed trust and tax reporting options.