Investment management is the process of creating and managing a portfolio of assets (e.g., stocks and bonds) to meet specific client goals and objectives. At Bigelow, every investment decision revolves around your goals and your willingness and ability to take risk. By understanding your goals, we are able to build an investment portfolio tailored to your specific needs.
We are an independent firm focused entirely on the investments that are best for you. Our approach to investing emphasizes asset allocation and diversification. We invest in a diverse set of asset classes including domestic and foreign stocks and bonds. Within each asset class, we diversify by company, industry, and geography, focusing on high-quality investments. Our goal is to enhance returns while understanding and controlling risk.
We realize that investment terminology can be confusing which can create uncertainty and anxiety. Our commitment is to explain your investments and your investment performance in plain language so that you can understand their impact on your financial goals.
We help you answer:
- How much should I invest in stocks versus bonds, and what are the trade-offs?
- How do investment returns impact my financial goals?
- How much risk should I take?
- How do I maximize the benefits from tax advantaged accounts like an IRA or 401(k)?
Bigelow Investment Management Benefits
- Gain greater clarity from understanding how investment choices impact your financial goals.
- Reduce stress and anxiety by using a professional investment advisor.
- Increase your confidence in achieving your financial and life goals.
- Reduce the risk of making an emotional investment decision.