Financial planning is a process to help you make decisions about your money. Our goal is to help you make the decisions that enable you to achieve your goals in life. As your goals change, we are there to adapt your financial plan and help you determine the next best step.
We help you answer:
- How much do my investments need to grow to achieve my goals?
- Will I have enough money to last through retirement?
- How much do I need to retire when I am 62?
- How much should I budget for my son’s college education?
Bigleow Financial Planning Benefits
- Gain greater clarity and peace of mind through knowing you are on track.
- Increase your confidence in achieving your goals.
- Reduce stress and anxiety about your financial situation.
- Gain insights into how your investments are integrated with your financial plan.
Bigelow uses a disciplined, transparent financial planning process. The financial plan and investment plan are integrated to help you achieve your life goals.
- We gather client data about goals through meetings and conversations.
- We analyze and evaluate the client’s current financial condition.
- We develop and present recommendations and alternatives.
- We implement the recommendations.
- We monitor the plan and adjust as your circumstances evolve.