The process of preparing a detailed plan that clearly outlines your financial, legal, tax and human needs during your lifetime and after your death can be overwhelming. The team at Bigelow can help you with that process. Regardless of the size of the estate, our team can help assess your individual needs and develop a strategy to meet your goals and the goals you have for your family.
We help you answer:
- Do I need an estate plan?
- Is my current plan adequate?
- How do I communicate my intentions to my loved ones, attorney, business partner or favorite charity?
- How often should I review my; Will, Trust, Power of Attorney, Health Care Directive or Financial Plan?
- Have I considered how my future health (i.e. incapacity or extended illness) may affect my resources?
Bigelow Estate Planning Benefits:
- Provide professional referrals, guidance and advice on creating, reviewing, and maintaining a long-term plan.
- Reduce tax, court and legal fees.
- Protect and preserve multi-generational wealth.
- Address legal concerns regarding minor or special needs children.
- Confirm assets are properly titled for distribution after death.
- Provide the peace of mind that you have a plan in place that will protect you and your family.